OK, Friday has arrived. That means tomorrow I am going on a much needed vacation with my wife. It also means that it is time to unleash what we’re going to be doing differently with our membership program in 2009.
First, here are the three videos I’ve done this week already:
- Feedback from PCMech Members [Video #1]
- Explanation of PCMech Membership Program [Video #2]
- Audience Interrogation – PCMech Membership Program [Video #3]
And, today, here is the fourth video. Below this video, I’ll explain where we’re heading and what’s going to happen.
[flv:http://pcmu.s3.amazonaws.com/PCMU_Changes.flv 640 360]
OK, so in summary, here is what we’re doing differently:
- The membership system is going to be re-designed so that members will have no problem finding all of the members-only material that we have in our system. We have a LOT of it, but I’m also aware that PCMECH has over 4,000 articles and it might be a little hard finding the stuff which is exclusive to our premium members. That’s about to change.
- Rich and I are going to soon begin doing videos for members. Lots of videos. Like, almost every single day (except weekends). These videos will only be available right here on PCMECH.COM. I will be covering all kinds of topics, from computer instruction, software, tips, optimization, right on into the realm of internet business, marketing, blogging, and all kinds of various ways that you can make money with your computer and the Internet. And, no, this is NOT going to be exclusive only to people who already know some of the ropes. Even if you have no earthly idea how to make any money on the Internet, you will be able to learn with these videos.
- I will be launching a members only help desk. If you have a question or need specific help, you can submit your question to our help desk. We will either answer your question in video form so all members can benefit, or we’ll send you an email response.
All of this is on top of everything we’ve been doing in 2008.
I have been doing a lot of video over on David Risley dot com. I’ve gotten it down to almost a science. I can produce a lot of video quickly now. On top of that, video is a superior way of learning. You can SEE me. I can much more accurately convey thoughts and ideas in video form.
2009 has the potential to be a hugely successful year or a very rocky one. The economic situation means that it will be a make-break point for many. Our weekend surveys of PCMech readers indicated STRONGLY that the overriding concerns out there are job security and money.
And I intend to help.
For more information about the NEW membership program, go here to see our new, improved signup page where you can read all about it.
Lastly, as I said, I will be on a cruise next week. During the period I am gone, you can sign up for our PCMech Premium program at the 2008 level pricing. And your subscription rate will remain in effect even after I increase the price. So, you should sign up. And you should do it right away. When I get back, I will be turning registration OFF for everybody while I get busy re-working our system for the 2009 changes.
So, there you go! And, off you go to get the juicy details.
The PCMech.com weekly newsletter has been running strong for over 8 years. Sign up to get tech news, updates and exclusive content - right in your inbox. Also get (several) free gifts.