You can change the name of your Internet Explorer browser in Windows XP Pro, if you are so inclined.
1. Click Start > Run > Type gpedit.msc
2. Click User Configuration > Windows Setting > Internet Explorer Maintenance > Browser User Interface
3. Double click on Browser Title
4. Click on Customize Title Bars
5. Type in whatever you want
6. Click OK
Now, if you open a new window for IE, you should see the title has changed.
The PCMech.com weekly newsletter has been running strong for over 8 years. Sign up to get tech news, updates and exclusive content - right in your inbox. Also get (several) free gifts.