In this week’s Inside The Insider, I talk about what’s in this week’s issue of The Insider, as well as send a big “thank you” to everybody who signed up in the last week.
- Creative Uses For Dropbox, some non-obvious ways to use the Dropbox service.
- Getting a virtual desktop… in the cloud.
- Minimizing the annoyance of CAPTCHA
- How to automate your Dropbox account
- Basic, Better and Best Options For Pre-Paid Cell Phones (VIDEO)
- VLC 2.0 Release
- Easily Recording Skype Conversations
Thanks to everybody.
And, if you’re not yet an Insider, click here to learn about what we’re doing and, of course, join us.
You can join for as little as $4.99/month – but this pricing is going to be changing shortly. As in, this coming Thursday at noon Eastern. So, lock in your subscription right away.
The PCMech.com weekly newsletter has been running strong for over 8 years. Sign up to get tech news, updates and exclusive content - right in your inbox. Also get (several) free gifts.