Today Only: Download Glary Utilities Pro For Free

Posted January 14, 2010 1:42 pm by with 6 comments

I have seen this posted on several sites today so I am going to join the club to make sure none of our readers miss this deal.

Today (Jan. 14, 2010) only, you can download the full licensed copy of Glary Utilities Pro for free. If you are not familiar with Glary Utilities, it is a popular all-in-one suite for system maintenance and protection. The suite is offered in both a free and full (pro) variety. Again, this download is the full, unrestricted release.

If you are interested in checking out more about what Glary Utilities Pro offers, check out the details here, but I would definitely recommend you download and activate the free copy today.

6 responses to Today Only: Download Glary Utilities Pro For Free

1. Anne Lantz January 14th, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Where do I find the registration key. I downloaded it but could not find the key without purchase.

Thanks

2. Anne Lantz January 14th, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Never mind. I figured it out. Thanks

3. Ray Smith January 15th, 2010 at 1:47 am

It is a 30 day time trial. dont bite.

• Jason Faulkner January 15th, 2010 at 9:17 am

No, it was the full version. I did it yesterday and my copy says “Expiration Date: Never”.
      You had to do this on the 14th and follow the directions on the website to register it.

4. Robert Valiquette January 15th, 2010 at 2:26 pm

I downloaded it and let it run, and it did exactly what you said it would. It really cleaned up my machine. I have purchased cleaners and fixers, but they have never done a good job and my machine was still sluggish. But this one really cleaned it up and it is running as it did when I first purchased it in 2002. I am so happy with it I intend to purchase the license for the upgrade to the Pro version.

Thank you for this great tip, Jason.

5. LarryB January 20th, 2010 at 2:19 pm

You said “Full Licensed Version” FREE. Yet it will make a partial (very partial) repair. I have no doubt it’s a good program, but YOU misrepresented it.