a fuse blew on my Sony receiver and the wifey volenteered to grab one on her errands today . the fuse was one of thoses tubelar ones 5 x20mm . the old one was 5A 125V , she got me a 5A 250V , will this do?
edit: found this thrue google : Voltage Rating
The maximum voltage at which a fuse is designed to operate. Exceeding the voltage rating of a fuse impairs its ability to clear an overload or short circuit safely. Fuse can be used at any voltage below the fuse voltage rating; a 250V fuse can be used in 125V circuits. Voltage ratings are assumed to be for AC unless specifically labeled as DC.