May 24, 2013 | Leave a Comment
The “cloud”. It is one of those magical marketing terms, like “Web 2.0″. We’re supposed to believe that everything is magical in “the cloud”. That everything just works… in “the cloud”. Of course, in real life, we also know the saying… sh*t happens. And, it does. Just because something is cloud-based (which is just fancy-talk [...]
May 22, 2013 | 8 Comments
That’s the gripe. Windows 8 has pissed off a lot of people, making it perhaps the most divisive operating system it has ever released. The chief gripe is the new desktop. You’re pretty much forced to use the “metro” desktop rather than the traditional icon-based desktop and start menu. People don’t like that. Microsoft insists [...]
- Installing A Hard Drive – Step by Step
- Hard Drive Failure: Warnings and Solutions
- Build Your Own PC
- Is Windows 8 A Failure?
- Deciding Between an i5 vs i7 Processor: Is The i7 Worth The Extra Money?
- Four Ways To Open Task Manager
- Windows Batch Script To Backup Data
- HP Pavilion DV6000 Notebook Review
- STEP 1 : Materials Required