May 22, 2013 | 7 Comments
That’s the gripe. Windows 8 has pissed off a lot of people, making it perhaps the most divisive operating system it has ever released. The chief gripe is the new desktop. You’re pretty much forced to use the “metro” desktop rather than the traditional icon-based desktop and start menu. People don’t like that. Microsoft insists [...]
May 21, 2013 | 6 Comments
The world is pretty keen on social media these days, and there’s no doubt it is here to stay. And will only grow. But, that doesn’t necessarily mean that YOU use it much, personally. Do you use social media much? Here’s my video… So, that’s the question… Do you use social media? Reply in [...]
- Installing A Hard Drive – Step by Step
- Hard Drive Failure: Warnings and Solutions
- Build Your Own PC
- Does A Stand-Alone GPS Have A Role Anymore In A World Full Of Smartphones?
- Deciding Between an i5 vs i7 Processor: Is The i7 Worth The Extra Money?
- Is Windows 8 A Failure?
- Build your Relationships on Gmail with Rapportive
- Windows Batch Script To Backup Data
- Four Ways To Open Task Manager