The NES is part of my childhood. Totally, dude. Nothing rocked away hours of time when I should have been doing homework.
Old Nintendo 8-bit games aren’t just for guys (like me) in their 30’s. The kids today still love the older games because they’re easy and moreover fun.
But to break out that old NES box is a pain in the butt.
Play all your old favorites (with shockingly good accuracy to the originals) at nintendo8.com. All you need is a browser with Java enabled. Firefox and Netscape 9 admittedly work best on this site.
- Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda
- Double Dragon
- Kung Fu
- Contra (up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, something-or-other..)
- Top Gun (land the jet – I DARE YOU)
- Ghosts ‘n’ Goblins
- Mega Man
- Rush’n Attack
- Dr. Mario (this game rules, I don’t care what anyone says)
- R.C. Pro-Am
- Kid Icarus
- Double Dribble
- Pro Wrestling (Starman OWNS YOU)
- Ring King
- Tecmo Bowl (that’s Tecmo, not Techno)
Enjoy. Have a good weekend.